Pages

Thursday, 31 May 2012

Red hair results

You are all probably sick of me yammering on about red hair by now. I am actually sick of myself. I have spent around £70 this month on hair stuff (not intentional) but I'm finally happy (thank god) with my colour now.

I did a post a few days ago about my plan to go a more deep wine red with the help of La Riche Directions semi permanent hair dye in Cerise and Vermilion Red. So... I did it and here are the results. Oh! I also coloured my extensions with the left over dye and they are now a perfect colour match, YAY! Just to let you know, I don't normally wear extensions. My hair is the same length as my 20" ones so I usually only wear them for volume at weekends and stuff. Chuffed. :)



6 comments:

  1. your so preetty! and wow your looky is so great^^ would you like to follow each other?^^ i follow now.

    http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is deff cute:)! I found you on blog-train i hope you can also check my page out? & if you like we can follow each other.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sooo beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like this red.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been trying to get this colour red for months! What ratio of the 2 dyes did you use to get this colour?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Charlotte. This was a few years ago now but I am still this colour. The result of these dyes will depend on your base colour. If you need to lift it from a brown or dark colour - I would recommend Loreal Majicontrast in Magenta mixed with 20 or 30 volume developer. Then go over the top of it with these semi - permenants. I have very long hair so use 1 pot of cerise and 1 pot of vermillion red. If yours is a bit shorter, just use half a tub of each :) Hope this helps but if you need to know anything else just ask.

      Delete

Post suggestions