Pages

Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Green envy - make-up tutorial


  
Eyes
1. Maybelline Great Lash Ultra Black
2. Sleek I-Divine Palette in Original
3. Rimmel SpecialEyes Eyeshadow in 084 Saucy Mint
4. Benefit High Brow Pencil
5. Sleek Molten Metal Metallic Eyeshadow
6. Maybelline Dramatic Gel Liner in Ultra Black
7. Real Techniques brushes from 'Starter Set'

Face
1. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Foundation in 02 Ivory
2. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in 02 Light
3. Collection 2000 Sheer Loose Powder in Translucent
4. Sleek Blush in Flamingo
5. QVS Foundation Brush
6. Real Techniques Buffing Brush


Start off with your base. Today I am using my usual faves. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Foundation and concealer.


Using a Real techniques Deluxe Shadow Brush, I apply Sleek Molten Metal to my eye (Colour on the left) right up to my socket. Over the top of this, using the same brush, PRESS on the bronze colour from the Sleek I-Divine Original Palette then gently buff through (all with the same brush)

Using the Olive shadow (one shadow up and on your left of the aforementioned palette) and a Real Techniques Angled brush press thickly across your lash line and underneath. Blend this through with  a Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush


Using the eyeshadow to the left of the olive one used previously, draw a thin line with the SAME angled brush through your outer socket, and blend through with your Real Techniques Base Shadow brush used above.


Using the same angled brush as before, take the black from your Sleek Palette and drag across your lash line.

Now using a Real Techniques Pixel Point Eyeliner Brush and my Maybelline Gel Liner, I draw my signature flick.


 I now apply Benefit eye pencil to the waterline


I then take Rimmel eyeshadow and my Angled Brush, and gently place a line just above the flick previously drawn.
Curl your eyelashes and apply plenty mascara to both top and bottom.

For all wondering: The scar on my eyebrow is from a Piercing I used to have. :)

I then Powder using my Collection 2000 Sheer loose Powder. I'm not going for a contour today because I want the eyes to pop, so using a Real Techniques Buffing Brush, I gently buff some Sleek Blusher in 'Flamingo' over my cheeks. Finish with a slick of Maybelline Max effect lip gloss. (I'm sorry guys, the colour has worn off the packaging)

 
And voila..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post suggestions